13 Oct 2012

Finally, I caught Whiting by lure.
Whiting 1-2
TT LURES SWITCHBRADE

Finally, I caught Whiting by lure today.
It was thought that it's very hard to catch a Whiting by a lure in Darwin.
I could catch them with TT LURES SWITCHBRADE.

I used the result of Mr. Liam Hatcher's fly fishing as reference.
Liam is a young able angler.
Liam catches a very nice Whiting on fly.

I thought that red should be very attractive colour to Whiting from Liam's result.

I waited for the water going out.
I caught two Whiting just before the tide stop
Probably the season of Whiting is nearly end.
Some Whiting are going for spawning now.
If I fished them in the dry season, I could catch them easier.
After all, I needed a Pink lure.




Whiting 1




Whiting 2

October 13, 2012
Land based, Darwin, NT, Australia

By the way, Whiting is one of the best SASHIMI (SUSHI) fish.
Keep them very fresh with ice after catching.
Whiting, soy sauce and wasabi should be very cold.




It was very, very tasty. NO.1 Sashimi in Darwin!
☆⌒(*^-゚)v Thanks!!




TT LURES SWITCHBRADE

Colour: PINK HUSSAR

Size: 1/8 oz.

Where: Shallow water 30cm - 50cm

Water: Murky Outgoing

Line: FIRELINE 14LB

Leader line: SureCatch FLUOROMAX 40LB

Knot: The Kaneit Knot

Reel: SHIMANO SUSTAIN 2500FG

Rod: ST.CROIX 2 pcs 6'6" 4-8LB

Clip: FORCE TEN STAINLESS DUO LOCK SNAPS

Action: Steady retrieving






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.