28 Oct 2015

52cm Barramundu #983
Maria MJ-1 S110F
Barramundi in a city area

Mindil Beach is in a city area.
I went fishing there after work.
Today's tides were very big.
That means that the productive fishing windows are short.
The water current was strongly fast.
I felt like my lures was heavy.
That's not good.
The sea surface was slightly wavy.
That's good.
It should be full moon tonight.
That's not good.
Basically, I don't need the moon light while I am fishing.
I had to fish before full moon came up.

In one sense or another, I have the emotion of being frightened while I was standing knee-deep in the water in Darwin.
Mindil Beach is no exception to this rule.
  • Box jelly fish
  • Stingray
  • Stone fish
  • Shark
  • Crocodile

There were many rocks under the water.
Maria MJ-1 S110F was very efficient under the condition like that.
As a result, I caught a 52cm urban saltwater barramundi.




October 27, 2015
Land based




Maria MJ-1 S110F


Colour: AYP

Size: 110mm

Where: Shallow water 30cm - 50cm

Water: Murky Outgoing

Line: Fins 30LB Braid

Leader: TRIUMPH SUPER SHOCK LEADER 40LB Fluorocarbon

Knot: The Slim Beauty Knot

Reel: SHIMANO SCORPION 1500XT

Rod: ST. CROIX 6' MEDIUM POWER FAST ACTION
10-17LB 1/4-3/4oz USA

Clip: FORCE TEN STAINLESS DUO LOCK SNAPS #3

Action: Twitching






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.