21 Oct 2015

Saturday barramundi #980-981
Maria MJ-1 S110F
Squidgy Pro Mongrel

Saturday, I left home at 10am.
It took 60minutes from my place to this fishing location by my 150cc scooter.
Today's lowest tide was very low.
The water current was fast.
I don't recommend this tide for catching a nice sized barramundi by land based on shore very much.
I didn't mind that.
I didn't expect to catch a nice one today.
I waded through the shallow water and was tired to walk on the soft sands.
I arrived at that fishing location at last.

A boat already was there.
Two people were casting lures on the boat.
They were dropping anchor at the strike zone where I normally had many barramundi's strikings.

Of course, my lure flew for that boat.
My lure fell short.
They didn't catch any fish.
But I caught two small barramundi there.




Barramundi #980 / Maria MJ-1 S110F
Land based, October 17, 2015




Maria MJ-1 S110F




Barramundi #981 / Squidgy Pro Mongrel 90mm Drop Bear

If I have a boat, I will fish at the mouth of small creeks at the incoming tide.
The land based fishermen are too dangerous to stay there more than 30minutes.
Many nice sized barramundi will come into the creek.


Maria MJ-1 S110F


Colour: AYP

Size: 110mm

Where: Shallow water 50 - 70cm

Water: Murky Outgoing

Line: Fins 30LB Braid

Leader: TRIUMPH SUPER SHOCK LEADER 40LB Fluorocarbon

Knot: The Slim Beauty Knot

Reel: SHIMANO SCORPION 1500XT

Rod: ST. CROIX 6' MEDIUM POWER FAST ACTION
10-17LB 1/4-3/4oz USA

Clip: FORCE TEN STAINLESS DUO LOCK SNAPS #3

Action: Twitching






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.