14 Oct 2015

64cm barramundi #978
Halco Rooster popper 60mm
74cm barramundi #979
Maria MJ-1 S110F

I left my place a little past 7:30am on last Saturday.
I went to a petrol station nearby my place first.
I had my 150cc scooter filled up at the petrol station.
It took 60minutes from my place to that fishing location by my scooter.

The tides were good.
I expected that there would be frequent fish's strikes on my lures.
I wasn't counting on that.
I had hundreds of the twitching actions on my lures with fatiguing my left arm.
I'm 55 years old now.
I needed frequent breaks.
Using a small popper, I was relaxing my left arm.
A 64cm barramundi suddenly took a Halco Rooster popper 60mm into the water.
The fishing line was forcibly pulled by this 64cm fish many times at short intervals.
So suddenly that  I could not help checking the hooking, but in another moment I recovered myself, feeling sure that it must be a real barramundi fishing.
I enjoyed his forcibly pulling fishing line very much.




64cm barramundi
October 10, 2015 Land based




Halco Rooster popper 60mm R45 Poddy

The water current became slow.
A 74cm barramundi suddenly jumped.
A very heavy barramundi took my MJ-1.
He jumped again.
Mj-1 was very effective for catching a barramundi in the shallow water  on shore.




74cm barramundi
October 10, 2015 Land based




Maria MJ-1 S110F BBH


Halco Rooster popper for a 64cm barramundi


Colour: R45 Poddy

Size: 60mm

Where: Shallow water 30cm - 50cm

Water: Murky Outgoing

Line: Fins 30LB Braid

Leader: TRIUMPH SUPER SHOCK LEADER 40LB Fluorocarbon

Knot: The Slim Beauty Knot

Reel: SHIMANO SCORPION 1500XT

Rod: ST. CROIX 6' MEDIUM POWER FAST ACTION
10-17LB 1/4-3/4oz USA

Clip: FORCE TEN STAINLESS DUO LOCK SNAPS #3

Action: 






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.