28 Jun 2015

Most barramundi meat is easily eatable as sashimi.

I have been eating saltwater barramundi's sashimi for many years.
I have never once had a stomachache with that as a cause.
It is comparatively easy to keep the degree of freshness of saltwater barramundi.

Sashimi is eaten often with soy sauce mixed with wasabi (paste of green Japanese horseradish).
But I don't want you to eat saltwater barramundi's sashimi with soy sauce mixed with wasabi.
It's not quite delicious.

I caught a 61cm saltwater barramundi at East Point and filleted into six piece on Sunday.




I kept those fillets hygienically in the fridge overnight.
That would be more delicious.
I used a sanitary chopping board, made sashimi and ate it on Monday.

How to prepare saltwater barramundi: Sashimi, whatever I say sashimi is the tastiest on certain conditions.
I will surely use "PIETRO Original taste (Soy sauce) dressing" or "KEWPIE Roasted sesame dressing".
You shouldn't use other dressings at the current point in time please.
Again, don't use soy sauce mixed with wasabi for barramundi please.




Soaking polished sliced onion in water and then draining off water goes well saltwater barramundi's sashimi.




By the way, I love fish and chips of the saltwater barramundi very much also.






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.