13 Jun 2015

Barramundi #954
Yozuri-SS minnow
Ideal tides for my land based fishing

Today's tides are ideal for my land based fishing.
That cannot be said sweepingly but a time range between 1:00pm and 16:00pm is not so good for my land based fishing in spite of the tide.
A very cold day is an exception.

03:09am - 5.88m
09:07am - 3.09m
15:00pm - 5.83m
21:59pm - 1.68m

I went to Myilly point rocks to fish this morning.
The sea surface was rippled.
The water was clear - murky.
The productive fishing window opened around 10:00am.
I caught a small barramundi on Yozuri-SSminnow.
It's a very effective lure for a very difficult shallow water.
I hooked a 30cm tarpon but couldn't land him.




June 13, 2015 Barramundi
Land based, Darwin, NT, Australia




I often saw these crabs on the beach recently.
It's good sign!




YO-ZURI SS-MINNOW (Super Shallow Diver)

Colour: Fire Tiger

Size: 70mm.

Where: Shallow water 30cm -50cm

Water: Clear-Murky Incoming

Line: Sufix 15LB braid

Leader line: TRIUMPH SUPER SHOCK LEADER 30LB (Very nice for the shallows)

Knot: The Slim Beauty Knot

Reel: Shimano Stella 2500FE

Rod: SHIMANO TCURVE FLIGHT 1-4kg/1-9g

Clip: FORCE TEN STAINLESS DUO LOCK SNAPS #2

Action: Steady retrieving






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.