21 Jun 2015

69cm Barramundi #956
Sebile Swingtail
Channel Island land based fishing

I bought a new 150cc SYM Symphony from the Scooter Shop.
It was remodeled for my land based fishing with guarantee safety by Mr. Callum Gumball.
Callum is always the best mechanic to me.

This trip was new to my new scooter.
I went fishing to the Channel Island.
It's very windy.
I waded through the shallow water to the small island there.
The mud was sometimes deep.

The tide was going out.
The water was murky.
I failed to catch two barramundi first.
One of them was a nice sized one.
This fish damaged the top line guide of my bait-cast fishing rod.
I had a spinning rod also.
Casting the Sebile Swingtail, I felt a small strike by fish.
I hooked a heavy fish and controlled the drag pressure against the drawing by the fish.
As a result, I caught a 69cm nice barramundi.




June 20, 2015 69cm Barramundi
Land based, Darwin, NT, Australia




Nice stainless rod holders are welded on the both sides with the quality of being safe.




The knee deep mud made very difficult to draw my legs.
I tried to move forward at a crawl.
If it happened while the tide was coming in, I couldn't survive under the condition like this.




Picture taken by Mr. Andrew Humphris


 

Sebile Swingtail minnow


Colour: Cracked Firetiger

Size: 83mm

Where: Shallow water 30cm -50cm

Water: Murky Outgoing

Line: Fireline 14LB Crystal

Leader: TRIUMPH SUPER SHOCK LEADER 30LB (Very nice for the shallows)

Knot: The Slim Beauty Knot

Reel: SHIMANO Sustain 2500FG

Rod: Rod: SHIMANO TCURVE FLIGHT 1-4kg/1-9g

Clip: FORCE TEN STAINLESS DUO LOCK SNAPS #2

Action: Steady retrieving






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.