4 Dec 2014

Tuesday Incoming tide
Barramundi #911
MARIA AMNIS 1

I caught a small barramundi on the outgoing-tide before sundown.
And I went home once.
And then I returned here.  What a joke!
I didn't want to miss tonight incoming-tide in deadly earnest.

The sea surface was wavy.
It already reached its limits.
Normally, I can't catch any barramundi in a very wavy condition.

I waded in shallow water in search of good fishing points.
The water came up to my knees and was very murky.
I felt slightly anxious in the dark and thought about unfortunate things that might happen.
I was worried about crocodile, shark, stingray, stonefish and boxjellyfish.

There were so many rocks covered with oysters under the water.

It's very windy.
I needed a heavy lure for extending flying distance.
I chose a Maria Amnis 1 120mm 18grm.
It moves just beneath the sea surface with a very lively head-shaking action and is a very good for really shallow, rocky ground.

As a result, I caught a small urban barramundi.




December 2, 2014 Barramundi
Land based, Darwin, NT, Australia




MARIA AMNIS 1


Colour: CG

Size: 120mm

Where: Shallow water 30cm -50m

Water: Murky Incoming

Line: Sufix 832 15LB Braid

Leader: JINKAI 40LB

Knot: The Slim Beauty Knot

Reel: SHIMANO STELLA 2500FE

Rod: Wilson LIVE FIBRE Sport fishing SERIES BLADE 'N' TAILS

Clip: FORCE TEN STAINLESS DUO LOCK SNAPS #3

Action: Steady retrieving with twitching








Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.