31 Dec 2014

I loosened more tension on my Stella's drag than I had expected.
Barramundi #922
SQUIDGY PRO MONGREL

I hooked three nice sized barramundi last week and two  nice sized barramundi yesterday but I couldn't land them.
So I was building up frustration.

The tide was just coming into an urban creek.
The water was murky in colour.

I loosened more tension on my Stella's drag than I had expected.

As a result,




December 30, 2014 Barramundi
Land based, Darwin, NT, Australia




SQUIDGY PRO MONGREL


Colour: AUSSIE HERRING

Size: 120mm

Where: Shallow water 50cm -70cm

Water: Murky Incoming

Line: Sufix 832 15LB Braid

Leader: TRIUMPH SUPER SHOCK LEADER 30LB (Very nice for the shallows)

Knot: The Slim Beauty Knot

Hook: SQUIDGIES SLICK RIG JIGHEAD 8.5grm #2/0

Reel: SHIMANO STELLA 2500FE

Rod: Wilson LIVE FIBRE Sport fishing SERIES BLADE 'N' TAILS

Clip: FORCE TEN STAINLESS DUO LOCK SNAPS #2

Action: Steady retrieving with twitching








Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.