14 Dec 2014

65cm Deep water barramundi #914
SQUIDGY PRO MONGREL
White lure does work for this season's milky water in colour.

My usual fishing locations, Mindil Beach, Fannie Bay and East Point were very wavy these days.
I couldn't expect to catch a barramundi on these shallow waters.
Mr. Jack Wong told me where I should go fishing in this season.
Of course, it's the land based fishing.

It's a deep water point to me.
Normally, my fishing locations are 30cm - 150cm in depth.
Jack's secret point was around 6m - 7m in depth at that time.

I often use a white lure for this season's milky water in colour.
When I was hopping up and down the lure along the bottom I had a small fish bite near the structure of rocks.
I thought for sure that it would be a small rockcod or Moses perch and there was a small fish near my feet.
I dropped my lure near my feet on a trial basis.
I was unprepared for a strong pull.

As a result, I caught a 65cm saltwater barramundi with a very rare gold body in colour.




December 12, 2014 65cm barramundi
Land based, Darwin, NT, Australia




SQUIDGY PRO MONGREL


Colour: DROP BEAR

Size: 90mm


Where: Deep water 650cm

Water: Murky

Line: POWER PRO 30LB

Leader: JINKAI 40LB

Knot: The Slim Beauty Knot

Hook: SQUIDGIES PRO RANGE 8.5grm #2/0 Slick rig jighead


Reel: SHIMANO SCORPION 1500XT 
Water Planet Custom Handle 1415

Rod: ST. CROIX 6' MEDIUM POWER FAST ACTION 
10-17LB 1/4-3/4oz USA

Clip: FORCE TEN STAINLESS DUO LOCK SNAPS #3

Action: Hopping up and down







Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.