28 Jul 2014

You will know whether you will catch a barramundi or not by the frictional resistance force between lure and water.
Barramundi #894
SQUIDGY PRO MONGREL

I was very busy to write a report for the work this morning. I went fishing to the urban rocks when I have reached the end of the chapter. The low tide started from 2.9m around 1:00pm. The sea water was slightly wavy, steady cold and murky and so anybody could catch a barramundi. Bingo!  Barramundi for the first time in a while.

By the way, I can know whether I will catch a barramundi or not by knowing the frictional resistance force between lure and water.
If my lure swims very well in the water, I can expect to catch a barramundi with a very high probability.
I remember a certain feeling of the frictional resistance force between my lure and the water when I caught 894 barramundis on our shallows.

That's why I could expect to catch this following barramundi.




July 25, 2014 Winter barramundi
Land based, Darwin, NT, Australia




SQUIDGY PRO MONGREL

Colour: AUSSIE HERRING

Size: 90mm

Where: Shallow water 30cm -50cm

Water: Murky Incoming

Line: SUFIX 10LB

Leader: TRIUMPH SUPER SHOCK LEADER 30LB (Very nice for the shallows)

Knot: The Slim Beauty Knot

Jighead: OWNER 1/4oz #1/o
 
Reel: SHIMANO SUSTAIN 1000FG

Rod: ST.CROIX  AVID/AVS66LF2 4-8LB 1/16-1/4oz. Fast action

Clip: FORCE TEN STAINLESS DUO LOCK SNAPS #2

Action: Steady retrieving






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.