20 Jul 2014

Saturday afternoon
Queenfish #20-21
Trevally #41
REBEL MINNOW 115 mm
BOMBER LONG A 14A

I was about to go out for fishing this morning.


Oh no!
I put many lures in a big bowl temporarily recently because I have been very busy at work.




Finally, I chose to take it easy at home again.
I gave up going out for fishing this morning after all.

By the way, I thought that the above custom has taken on the Australian life-style.
According to Andrew, it's a "Northern Territory lure rack".

I scheduled, "I will not," but afterword I changed my mind and went out for fishing.

An original REBEL MINNOW 115 mm was much better than their current model. 
I thought that an original one had been a "remarkable improvement" on the current model.




The water was very, very clear.
I caught a small queenfish #20 on REBEL MINNOW 115 mm in a very strong water current.
I has just started using Sufix 832 30LB for my Shimano Scorpion 1500XT.
The flight distance of a lure was improved very much to compare with FINS 30LB.
However, I prefer FINS 30LB to Sufix 30LB for my bait-cast reel.




Original REBEL MINNOW 115 mm




One more small queenfish #21 on BOMBER LONG A 14A with a new colour




I caught about 7 or 8 small trevally on REBEL MINNOW .


REBEL MINNOW ORIGINAL

Colour: BLACK SILVER

Size: 115 mm

Where: Shallow water 70cm - 100cm

Water: Very clear Outgoing

Line: Sufix 832 30LB (Very nice flight distance of lures)

Leader: TRIUMPH SUPER SHOCK LEADER 30LB (Very nice for the shallows)

Knot: The Slim Beauty Knot

Reel: SHIMANO SCORPION 1500XT
Water Planet Custom Handle 1415

Rod: ST. CROIX 6' MEDIUM POWER FAST ACTION 
10-17LB 1/4-3/4oz USA

Clip: FORCE TEN STAINLESS DUO LOCK SNAPS #2

Action: Twitching, twitching, twitching






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.