22 Sept 2013

Sunday
I went to Brett's secret Point.
Barramundi #796-797
Bluebone #1
with Mr. Brett Parsons

Brett took me to his secret shallows by his car.
He knows where urban barramundis go for spawning to.
That's why he constantly caught many barramundis on the shallows in September.
He has seen a spawning of a big female barramundi and some male barramundis.

We walked and waded through the very muddy shallows for 15minutes.
There were many healthy oyster-rocks.

The tide was going out.
The water was very murky.

First, I had a short strong hit with SQUIDGY FISH / DROP BEAR.

Second, suddenly my 40lb leader line with SQUIDGY MONGREL / DROP BEAR snapped.

That had to be a big one!  I thought. ┐(~ー~;)┌

Third, I hooked a nice sized barramundi and then she tried to jump.
I saw her nice body but I lost her.

Finally, I caught a 53cm barramundi and a small one.




53cm Barramundi #796




SQUIDGY FISH / DROP BEAR 80mm




Barramundi #797




YO-ZURI SS MINNOW 70mm

I also enjoyed fishing a small bluebone on the shallow around the lowest tide.




Bluebone #1




YO-ZURI SS MINNOW 70mm




Brett caught a barramundil.
He caught some nice sized barramundis in September here.

We saw some big fish-fins on the surface.
It was thought that there should be some very big barramundis at Brett's secret point.


SQUIDGY FISH

Colour: DROP BEAR

Size: 80mm

Where: Shallow water 30cm -50m

Water: Murky Outgoing

Line: FIRELINE 14LB CRYSTAL

Leader: SURECATCH SOFTMAX SUPER SOFT 40LB

Knot: The Kaneit Knot

Jighead: OWNER Berkley SALT WATER PRO Nitro 1/8oz #3/0

Reel: SHIMANO STELLA 2500FE

Rod: SHIMANO TCURVE FLIGHT 1-4kg/1-9g

Clip: FORCE TEN STAINLESS DUO LOCK SNAPS #2

Action: Steady retrieving






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.