21 Sept 2013

Some nice sized barramundis took only Brett's lures!
Mr. Brett Parsons

I didn't catch any barramundis on our shallows in this week.
Of course, there are fish.
Someone caught a big milkfish, GT and Fingermarks there.

Barramundi must eat to live.
They must take their baits somewhere else.

Finally, I knew it.
Brett caught some nice sized barramundis on his secret shallow.

Hi Hiro,

I went to XXXXXX today for the first two hours of the run in tide and got these 3 barra, only one was legal. I was using a squidgy silver fox paddle tail and wriggle tail. My very first cast hooked onto a big barra but he snapped me off, I lost two more fish today.

Cheers
Brett




55cm and bigger barramundi by Mr. Brett Parsons
September 18, 2013
Land based, Darwin, NT, Australia

Hi Hiro,

I'm good, how are you?
I got this barra today at XXXXX on a squidgy silver fox fish.
I got there at the start of the incoming tide and was only able to stay for about 1 1/2 hours.
I was using 30 pound Finns braid and 50 pound fluro carbon leader.

Cheers
Brett



64cm very high shoulder barramundi by Mr. Brett Parsons
September 20, 2013
Land based, Darwin, NT, Australia

☆⌒(*^-゚)v Thanks!! Brett.





Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.