21 Sept 2013

Some barramundis on our shallows now.
Can't keep hooking them!

I saw some big schools of small mullets on our shallows this morning.
I haven't seen those big schools since three years ago.

I couldn't catch any barramundis in this week.
But I don't take a gloomy view in the result.
Actually, I hooked couple of the nice sized barramundis and small barra in this week.
I'm in a big slump.
I can't keep hooking to the end.
I couldn't land them up.

Very good tide at night
Wavy surface means 'not so bad'.  (Not very wavy)

I felt a small hit of fish from my fishing rod.

We understand as follows,
A big hit means that the fish never come back.
A small hit means that the fish still stay there and will bite the lure again.

Two people came to this point.
Their errors invoked this disaster.




I believe that their very strong headlight scared my barramundi.






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.