27 Jan 2013

Rockcod 245
LUCKY CRAFT B'freeze 78SP
LUCKY CRAFT POINTER 78SP

It's a very windy day.
The tides were good.
But the sea was very wavy.
And so I went to the mouth of the urban E creek.

I couldn't catch Barramundi here.
But I hooked two Barramundi at the very first incoming tide near here.
I couldn't land them after all but I knew some green lures were effective for Barramundi in very muddy water.

I caught a small Rockcod at the outgoing tide here. ┐(~ー~;)┌




January 26, 2013 Rockcod
Land based, Darwin, NT, Australia




LUCKY CRAFT B'freeze 78SP (POINTER 78SP)

Colour: BLACK GOLD

Size: 78mm

Where: Shallow water 30 -50cm

Water: Muddy Outgoing

Line: FIRELINE 14LB CRYSTAL

Leader line: BLACK MAGICK 40LB

Knot: The Kaneit Knot

Reel: SHIMANO SUSTAIN 2500FG

Rod: SHIMANO TCURVE FLIGHT 1-4kg/1-9g

Clip: FORCE TEN STAINLESS DUO LOCK SNAPS #2

Action: Twitch, pause and steady retrieving






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.