4 Jan 2013

January 4
56cm Barramundi 730
RAPALA XRD 8

The tides were very good for catching a Barramundi today.
But it's very hot during the daytime.

I thought that I should better concentrate on the fishing in the evening.

Luckily, we had the first beginning incoming tide in the evening.
I went to Point A.
The timing to catch a Barramundi should be within 30 minutes at this point.

Slightly windy weather made small waves.
The water was very murky in colour.
There were many oyster rocks here.

Moreover, I knew I should use white in colour under the condition like this.

As a result,




56cm Barramundi
January 4, 2013
Land based, Darwin, NT, Australia

I caught the other 51cm and 46cm Barramundi with a white lure in this evening here.




RAPALA XRD 8

Colour: GLASS GHOST

Size: 80mm.

Where: Shallow water 30 -50cm

Water: Murky Incoming

Line: FIRELINE 14LB CRYSTAL

Leader line: SuerCatch SOFTMAX 40LB

Knot: The Kaneit Knot

Reel: SHIMANO SUSTAIN 2500FG

Rod: SHIMANO TCURVE FLIGHT 1-4kg/1-9g

Clip: FORCE TEN STAINLESS DUO LOCK SNAPS #3

Action: Twitch, twitch and twitch






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.