7 Jan 2013

Complete failure came from ???
Rockcod 241
SQUIDGY FISH

Today's tides were as follows,

06:03am - 2.44m
12:07pm - 5.44m
17:45pm - 3.51m
23:48pm - 5.95m

These above tides weren't very good because 3.51m deep of the low tide at 17:45pm was too much water to go to the rocks at Ben's point, Point A and Point B.
And it'll be too hot to catch a Barramundi in the daytime.
It was thought that the only chance for catching a barramundi should be in the early morning today.
2.44m deep of the low tide at 06:03am was low enough to go to those rocks.

So I went to Point B this morning.
The tide was coming in.
The water was murky.
The surface of the water was slightly wavy.
These conditions like above were good.

First, I caught a small Rockcod.
Second, I caught a big Stingray with RAPALA XRD08 /Glass Ghost.
My Fireline 14lb kept going arond 50m out of spool.
I could wind those lines back in to my spool.
And I almost finished reeling lines.
But the lines broke with a snap.
It took 20 minutes.
Moreover, the fish's gone with RAPALA XRD08 / Glass Ghost.
I had to leave from the rocks because of the dangerous incoming tide when I lost fish and my lure.
Complete failure came from catching a Stingray!
I don't like Stingray.




January 6, 2013 Rockcod
Land based, Darwin, NT, Australia




SQUIDGY FISH

Colour: DROP BEAR

Size: 70mm

Where: Shallow water 30cm -50m

Water: Murky Incoming

Tuning: OWNER/Berkley NITRO 1/4oz. #1/0

Tuning: Glue SQUIDGY FISH to jighead

Line: FIRELINE 14LB CRYSTAL

Leader line: TRIUMPH SUPER SHOCK LEADER 30LB

Knot: The Kaneit Knot

Reel: SHIMANO SUSTAIN 2500FG

Rod: SHIMANO TCURVE FLIGHT 1-4kg/1-9g

Clip: FORCE TEN STAINLESS DUO LOCK SNAPS #2

Action: Steady retrieving






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.