12 Jun 2012

Bream
Secret rig and lure

My scooter didn't start properly this morning.
I asked my good friend to come my place for fixing my scooter.
He's very good at mending scooter's troubles.
My private technical service of engine.
☆⌒(*^-゚)v Thanks!! Friend.
But it's not easy to start engine this time.
Finally, he shook my scooter many times.
It did work.
I could go to work at last.

I went fishing after work.
I caught a Rockcod and Breams.
I tried to start engine.
Trouble happened again!
The engine didn't start.
I shook my scooter many times.
Then I could start engine at last.

Therefore, I didn't go fishing again in the night time.
I gave up catching Barramundi tonight.
I should have taken my scooter to the proper service this morning.
I worry about tomorrow morning.


By the way,
I caught Breams tonight.
It's not easy.
Very difficult.

As a result,






Bream






One more Bream

12th. June 2012 Bream
Land based, Darwin, NT, Australia



SECRET LURE and RIG


Colour:

Size:

Where: Shallow water 30cm-50cm

Water: Very clear Outgoing

Tuning:

Tuning:

Line: POWERPRO 10LB

Leader line: INSTINCT XTS Plus Leader 20LB.

Knot: The Kaneit Knot

Reel: SHIMANO STRADIC CI4 1000F

Rod: ST.CROIX 2 pcs 6'6" 4-8LB

Clip:

Action: Pumping and pause






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.