20 May 2012

Sunday morning
Breams, Flatheads and Shovelnosedray
Bait fishing by land based

It's a very nice Sunday.

The tides were good.
I wanted to check how Bream fishing was going.
So I used frozen prawn-baits today.






Very nice P-Bream, a very nice fighting fish!
I caught an another Bream too.






Very nice 44cm Flathead.
I caught an another Flathead too.






Very nice 73cm Shovelnosedray






Finally, I caught 2 Breams, 2 Flathead, 1 Shovelnosedray, 1 Pufferfish , 1 Pearch and 1 Mudcrab(Too small) with frozen prawn baits by land based.
But these fishes shouldn't be counted on my record. (Only lure fishing should be counted.)

20th. May 2012
Land based, Darwin, NT, Australia


Bait fishing tackle:

Rod: DAIWA Costal TOURNAMENT 701MFS

Reel: SHIMANO TWINPOWER 2500FB

Line: STREN 14LB mono.

Leader: JINKAI 20LB mono.

Sinker:

Hook:







Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.