10 Jan 2019

Management angling waters for the barramundi fishing
バラマンディーの管理釣り場

Sunday morning on January 6, I finished off my outfit with an angler's shirt.
At any rate I could go out for fishing when the speed of the wind was lowered.
Though the wind stopped blowing, the thunder was rolling.
I don't like thunder at fishing.
As a result, I didn't go out while the thunder was rolling.
Sunday afternoon, it wasn't thundery and the wind didn't rise.
I went fishing at Mindil Beach rocks.
The sea water was coming in.
Although the breeze had ceased, the sea was very wavy.
That happens to our January a lot.


The sea water was very dirty.
The barramundi wouldn't come to this shallow water.


I took it as a good opportunity to analyse the behavior patterns of barramundi at a part of s shore that appeared at low tide.
Barramundi are an ambush predator, waiting for their prey to come to them before striking from structures on the outgoing tide especially.
They like to swim the water-pass that they frequently travel.
The angler should know the spot where the barramundi will rest.
Monday afternoon, I went fishing at a saltwater culvert relatively unaffected by the influence of winds.


I didn't have any fish bites.
I can strongly feel the value of Barramundi Adventures Darwin when I have a very wavy sea every day.
Barramundi Adventures Darwin is a land-based, catch and released barramundi fishing farm.
Such management angling waters for the barramundi fishing exist in Taiwan, Thailand, Malaysia, Vietnam, Indonesia, Singapore and Japan.
Darwin is a sacred place for the barramundi fishing.
Having management angling waters for the barramundi fishing, there will be multiple benefits in the strengthening of the international competitiveness of the fishing-tourism Top End.

Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ




Thank you very much.

No comments: