17 Jan 2019

Barramundi #1190-1191
Yo-zuri Pin's Minnow 90mm
Mr. Randal Lewis
60cm Barramundi

Saturday on January 12
It was not very windy.
I went fishing at Channel Island.
At first, no one happened to be there, except for me.
I thought that I could obtain a good fishing result even from cautious barramundi.
The sea water was going out and getting dirtier.
I tried several different lures in type and colour.
I didn't have any fish bites.
In the meantime, Randal and his girl friend came there.
I started using Yo-zuri Pin's Minnow 90mm.
I was knee-deep in water.
We had to look out for crocodiles, stingrays, stonefish, sharks and box jelly fish.
My lure-actions were twitch, twitch, twich and pause.
As a result, I caught and released two small barramundi.




I saw that Randal was fighting with a nice sized barramundi.


Mr. Randal Lewis caught a 60cm barramundi.


He used Squidgies Slick Rig 65mm with a purple colour.
I normally don't use the purple lures in colour.
However, I remember seeing the Squidgies Slick Rig with a purple colour.
Mr. Matt West used Squidgy Pro Slick Rig 130mm with a purple colour when he became a champion angler at the Barra Classic 2010.



Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ




Thank you very much.

No comments: