2 Jan 2019

Barramundi #1189
Catfish #50
Zerek Flat Shad 110mm

When I look back, I realize that Darwin had only two days of the calm days in December.
I went fishing at Mindil Beach rocks on December 28.
The sea was still having a dirty water with the coral spawn.
However, the condition was getting better.
There were thousands of rocks covered with oysters in the water.
Needless to say, what I'm always aiming at is catching barramundi.
The barramundi was hiding behind rocks at a depth of 30 - 50 cm.
Using a soft plastic lure "weedless", I can effectively catch barramundi in a place like this.
I used a Zerek Flat Shad 110mm.
The wind rippled the surface of the sea.
The wind condition can either positively or negatively affect the quality of the fishing.
The wind gave the motivation to fish.
I had a strong fish bite on my lure.
It's a strong fish.
Without looking at that fish, I recognized "not barramundi" with a special feeling at once.
I caught and released a catfish.


Soon, I had a strong fish bite on my lure again.
I recognized barramundi's bite at once.
Barramundi draws with irregular and more complicated motion during the fighting.
As a result, I caught and released a barramundi.



By the way, I used Squidgies S-Factor as a fish-feeding stimulant.
The user can get the better fish-catch rates simply by applying the gel to a body of the soft plastic lure.
Zerek Flat Shad has a suitable design for using Squidgies S-Factor.

Lure: Zerek Flat Shad

Size: 110mm

Colour: White

Where: Shallow water 30cm - 50cm deep

Water: Murky / Outgoing

Line: Surfix 832 30lb

Leader: Jinkai 40lb

Knot: The Albright Knot

Reel: Shimano Calcutta 200D

Rod: Abu Garcia Veritas VAT3.C 661M 6'6" 1pc 5-8kg 8-50g

Clip: Force ten Stainless Duo Lock Snaps #2

Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ




Thank you very much.

No comments: