28 Jun 2018

Not easy to catch barramundi at the neap tide in a cold-water season.

The difference between high and low tides are becoming small in June every year.
Even so, I normally can catch some barramundi in my usual fishing locations in June.
Even if the seawater is cold and clear, I will be able to catch some barramundi.
If it were usual, I can probably catch some barramundi in June
I felt something was wrong with that this weekend.
As a result, I couldn't catch any barramundi.
Major reasons for this include the neap tide in a cold-water season.
The generating quantity of micro baits for small baits is reduced in a shallow water at the neap tide in a cold-water season.
On the other hand, it's easy to catch some barramundi at the neap tide in the wet season.
Because the difference between high and low tides becomes great in the wet season.
However, I went fishing at Mindil Beach and Fannie Bay on the weekend.
According to expectation, I didn't have any fish-bites on my lures.
I have repeatedly wrote, I don't think that the cold water is as big a problem as you think in the barramundi fishing in the dry season.
Some people caught and released many small and middle sized barramundi in billabongs now.
Some people caught some nice sized barramundi and mangrovejack in Darwin Harbour now.


My very good fishing friend, Mr. Callum Gumball caught a nice sized mangrovejack in the harbour in the morning on June 26.
Callum knows where to go fishing mangrovejack very well even in a cold-water season.
Barramundi and mangrovejack are always moving about in search of their baits.
An angler for the land based barramundi fishing should move about in search of a place where the generating of micro baits for small baits possibly occurs.
It requires the boat in this case.
However, it is not at Mindil Beach.


I don't know who they are.
Their efforts would come to nothing at Mindil Beach.

Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ




Thank you very much.

No comments: