10 Nov 2016

66cm Barramundi #1039
Squidgy Pro Mongrel
White lure in colour

Saturday
I went to Channel Island to fish by my scooter around lunch time..
Around the beginning of November, my usual fishing locations begin to be influenced by the strong wind.
And in the late afternoon the sea is up every day.
I become unable to fish on shore after work.
This condition will continue until March.
There are exceptions to it, however.
We had a sunny weather during the rainy season for the last few days.
That regained the concentration of salt in sea water on shore.
Small bait fish came back to the shallow waters.
Barramundi won't come near to the floating objects such as fallen leaves and sea weeds in the shallow water.
I cast lures while avoiding those waters.
In addition, I had to wade while avoiding stingray and stonefish.
The sea water was murky-milky in colour.
A white lure is effective for a milky water.
It's not absolutely necessary.
You can use your favorite lures as a substitute for a white lure in colour.
Barramundi will take any lures in colour when they are aggressive. 
That is the way lure colours are.
Nevertheless, as far as I have experienced, to aim at the improvement of probability of catching, a white lure is effective for a milky water.
I have been mentioning the effect of a white lure since I started my fishing blog.
As a result, I caught a 66cm barramundi on a Squidgy Pro Mongrel 90mm Rainbow Fish.






66cm Barramundi / Channel Island / November 5, 2016




Squidgy Pro Mongrel


Colour: Rainbow Fish

Size: 90mm.

Where: Shallow water 70cm -100cm

Water: Milky Outgoing

Jighead: Owner 1/4oz #1/0

Line: Sufix 15LB braid

Leader line: Shimano Ocea Leader 25LB (Very strong and tough!)

Knot: The Slim Beauty Knot

Reel: Shimano Stella 2500FE

Rod: Wilson Live Fibre Sportfishing Series Blade 'N' Tails Light

Clip: Force Ten Stainless Duo Lock Snaps #2

Action: Steady retrieving



Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ





Thank you very much.