15 Nov 2016

66cm and 58cm Barramundi #1039-1040
Squidgy Pro Mongrel
To synchronize the Mongrel and water current

Sunday morning.
I went to Channel Island to fish.
It doesn't advertise at all.
I used a Squidgy Pro Mongrel having a white colour that improves fishing results when fishing results are not so good since in white-cloudiness in summer or in high-water-temperature, conspicuousness degree of lures in shallow water.
I have a feeling that a barramundi will take my Mongrel while my Mongrel is swimming very well in the water if barramundi is around my Mongrel.
When retrieving a 90mm Mongrel, it's important to synchronize the Mongrel and water current for my land based barramundi fishing.
All I have to do is not to retrieve a Mongrel very slowly in the water.
When I feel that my Mongrel somehow doesn't go with the water current, I will replace my Mongrel with a hardbody-lure.

For instance, in the case of a beginner user, let's just try it.
Who cares what happens afterward?
There's no sense things too much about that.
You may lose your Mongrel, though.

The water was murky - milky in colour.
Luckily, the water surface slightly waved in the breeze.
I ran through the check-out all lure-conditions.
Finally, I was happy with a Mongrel.
As a result, I caught 66cm and 58cm barramundi.




66cm and 58cm barramundi / November 13, 2016 / Channel Island




Squidgy Pro Mongrel


Colour: Rainbow Fish

Size: 90mm.

Where: Shallow water 50cm - 70cm

Water: Murky - milky Outgoing

Jighead: Owner 1/4oz #1/0

Line: Sufix 15LB braid

Leader line: Shimano Ocea Leader 25LB (Very strong and tough!)

Knot: The Slim Beauty Knot

Reel: Shimano Stella 2500FE

Rod: Wilson Live Fibre Sportfishing Series Blade 'N' Tails Light

Clip: Force Ten Stainless Duo Lock Snaps #2

Action: Steady retrieving



Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ





Thank you very much.