20 Nov 2016

39cm Mangrovejack #48
41cm tarpon #16
Squidgy Pro Mongrel

November 16, 2016
I couldn't expect much for catching a barramundi in my usual fishing locations because of too much water. 
When the high water came, a sea water reached 8m.
The sea water ran throughout the mangroves in my usual fishing locations.
The sea water overflowed outside through the small creeks.
By this, barramundi scattered wide on shore.

In addition, it is too wavy to fish a barramundi on lures on shore in the afternoon in this season.
It is truly difficult to find a place to fish by land based, and still more difficult to fish a barramundi by land based in such a difficult situation.

I went to a saltwater pond where was not affected by the strong wind in the city.
I waded in the water.
Many snakes were slithering about on the ground in this water in March.
I didn't see any snakes this time.
It's a very dark night when the moon wasn't visible.
I used a variety of lures from which to choose in my lure-box.
A 90mm Mongrel produced two results from this trial.
A dark Mongrel in colour did good work in spite of a dark night.
I caught 38cm mangrovejack and 41cm tarpon on a dark-colour Mongrel.
I knew that mangrovejack was very good to eat.
But I released these fish into the water.




39cm mangrovejack / November 16, 2016




41cm tarpon / November 16, 2016




Squidgy Pro Mongrel


Colour: Boof Mullet

Size: 90mm.

Where: Shallow water 30cm - 50cm

Water: Murky - milky Outgoing

Jighead: Owner 1/4oz #1/0

Line: Sufix 15LB braid

Leader line: Shimano Ocea Leader 25LB (Very strong and tough!)

Knot: The Slim Beauty Knot

Reel: Shimano Stella 2500FE

Rod: Wilson Live Fibre Sportfishing Series Blade 'N' Tails Light

Clip: Force Ten Stainless Duo Lock Snaps #2

Action: Steady retrieving



Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ





Thank you very much.