28 Aug 2016

My daughter's gold-fish

My daughter did gold-fish scooping at the festival when she was 5 years old.

Do you know about the scooping gold-fish game?
It's a game played in Japan in which one tried to catch gold-fish with a delicate net made of paper.
Those gold-fish can be brought back.

My daughter is 16 years old now.
From this, it follows that those gold-fish are 10 years old or more.
There's no doubt this period feels long to my daughter.
I felt that time in the blink of an eye.




This is a gold-fish called 'wakin'.
He has an eye disease called cataract.




This is a type of gold-fish called telescope gold-fish.
He also has a cataract.




The medicine for treating cataract and the gold-fish food

I suppose I could say that they are well grown.


 
Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ





Thank you very much.