18 Aug 2016

Full moon nights
Rock cod #337
ZEREK Flat Shad

I went to East Point from Saturday to Tuesday to fish.
So I walked through a long mangrove-path in the dark.




The moons were nearly full and shining brightly.
The water currents were moderate.
The waters were very clear.
The sea surfaces were flat.




Barramundi normally become very cautious under the conditions as above.
Moreover, it was thought that the explosive noise of the jet fighters made the sea surface panes treble slightly.
I didn't have any bite of a fish on my lures in most of my fishing time.
This bite of a fish happened just once.




Unfortunately, I didn't catch a barramundi.
As a result, I caught a rockcod on a ZEREK Flat Shad.
That is to say, it turned out that my fishing-theory wasn't wrong.




ZEREK Flat Shad


Colour:  Black Gold

Size: 4.5"/17g

Where: Shallow water 50cm - 70cm

Water: Very clear Outgoing

Line: Toray Jigging PE 30lb

Leader line: Schneider 45LB

Knot: The Slim Beauty Knot

Reel: Shimano Scorpion 1500XT

Rod:ST. CROIX 6' MEDIUM POWER FAST ACTION 10-17LB 1/4-3/4oz USA

Clip: Force ten Stainless Duo Lock Snaps #2

Action: Twitch, twitch and jerk



Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ





Thank you very much.