7 Apr 2016

Barramundi #1006
Yo-zuri Crystal minnow
Barramundi have just come back from jelly-prawn trip.

Tuesday, April 5. 

I caught a small barramundi at a rocky beach in Fannie Bay at last.
It's been 1 month since I have caught a barramundi.
I went fishing to my usual fishing locations with considerable frequency in March though.
However, I couldn't catch any barramundi after 10th of March. 

It was the darkness of two days before the new moon.
The sea water was very clear.
The sea surface was rippled.
The tide was going out.

Mosquitoes were bad.
I waded and walked with a shuffle as a measure for an anti stingray.
It also gained a sufficient carry of a cast lure.

I didn't catch many barramundi in my usual fishing locations in March every year.
Barramundi moved around to be in search of jelly prawns in March.
Not many jelly prawns were to be seen in my usual fishing locations in March.
The end of the jelly prawn season has just come.

I cast a 110mm shiny-gold Yo-zuri Crystal minnow and reeled the line slowly without any twitching and jerking.
Barramundi took it at the moment of pausing the lure action.




Barramundi have just come back from jelly-prawn trip to my usual fishing locations.




April 5, 2016 Barramundi
Land based in Darwin




Yo-zuri Crystal Minnow

Colour: Gold

Size: 110mm.

Where: Shallow water 30cm -50cm

Water: Very clear Outgoing

Line: Sufix 15LB braid

Leader line: Schneider 45LB

Knot: The Slim Beauty Knot

Reel: Shimano Stella 2500FE

Rod: WILSON LIVE FIBRE Sportfishing SERIES BLADE 'N' TAILS LIGHT

Clip: FORCE TEN STAINLESS DUO LOCK SNAPS #2

Action: Steady retrieving







Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.