18 Feb 2016

陸っぱり1003匹目のバラマンディー
My 1003rd barramundi #1003
Squidgy Pro Mongrel

陸っぱり、1003匹目のバラマンディー。
There was much fresh water left and mixed into the sea water at Channel Island and East Point today.
It's very hard to fish barramundi there.
The tides were not bad.
I somehow caught and released a small barramundi at East Point.




February 14, 2016 Barramundi
Land based in Darwin




I cast a Mongrel to the opposite side of the rocks.
Retrieving a Mongrel over the rocks in the water, I sometimes added pauses.

I heard that barramundi were caught in some places today. I thought that It probably depended on the water condition. 

Squidgy Pro Mongrel

Colour: Boof Mullet

Size: 90mm

Where: Shallow water 30cm - 50cm

Water: Murky Incoming

Line: Fins 30LB Braid

Leader: TRIUMPH SUPER SHOCK LEADER 40LB Fluorocarbon

Knot: The Slim Beauty Knot

Reel: SHIMANO SCORPION 1500XT

Rod: ST.CROIX
6'6" Medium power, First action, 10-17lb, 1/4-5/8oz.
Customized by Mr. Matt West (Barra Classic 2010 Champion).

Clip: FORCE TEN STAINLESS DUO LOCK SNAPS #2

Action: Twitching






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.