15 Mar 2015

Rockcod #325
Weather makes waves.

Much rain has fallen this wet season.
The rainy season is coming to its end little by little.
The sea, however, is very wavy every day.




I went to East Point, Lee Point, Mindil Beach and Fannie bay to fish this weekend.
It was very wavy everywhere.
I went to Buffalo Creek too.
There was a big rain just before my arrival and so much fresh water there.
I saw many fish-baits but I didn’t catch any fish.
Nobody caught any fish around me.
I only caught a rock cod at the beginning of the incoming tide on Saturday morning.
I left home in the gray of the morning.
I waded through the shallow water to the old-man rocks.
The sea wasn’t very wavy. The rocks are less than 3m above sea level around there in any season.
I hooked two small barramundi using a Yo-zuri SS-minnow but couldn’t land them.




March 14, 2015 Rockcod
Land based, Darwin, NT, Australia




SQUIDGY PRO MONGREL

Colour: AUSSIE HERRING

Size: 90mm

Where: Shallow water 30cm -50cm

Water: Murky Incoming

Line: Sufix 832 15LB Braid

Leader: TRIUMPH SUPER SHOCK LEADER 30LB (Very nice for the shallows)

Knot: The Slim Beauty Knot

Reel: SHIMANO STELLA 2500FE

Rod: Wilson LIVE FIBRE Sport fishing SERIES BLADE 'N' TAILS

Clip: FORCE TEN STAINLESS DUO LOCK SNAPS #2

Action: Steady retrieving






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.