8 Nov 2014

The 900th. barramundi that I've caught by land base was very strong and delicious.
60cm Urban saltwater barramundi #900
ZEREK Flat Shad

I went fishing to an urban rocks first this morning.
The sea water surface was flat.
The water was clear.
I gave up fishing there.

I went to the mouth of an urban creek next.
The sea water surface was rippled.
The water current was strong.
The water was murky.

I used ZEREK Flat Shad.
This lure is very effective for the strong water current.
It swims very well.
It's easy to twitch also.




The 900th. barramundi that I have caught.
November 8, 2014
Land based, Darwin, NT, Australia




This barramundi was stronger than usual.




I kept this fish for sashimi dish.




You must use KEWPIE Roasted Sesame dressing for saltwater barramundi's raw slices to eat in sashimi style.
It's really delicious.




ZEREK Flat Shad ZSWFS 55


Size: 120mm

Colour:Colour 5

Where: Shallow creek

Water: Murky Outgoing

Line: POWER PRO 30LB

Leader: TRIUMPH SUPER SHOCK LEADER 30LB (Very nice for the shallows)

Knot: The Slim Beauty Knot

Reel: SHIMANO SCORPION 1500XT Water Planet Custom Handle 1415

Rod: ST. CROIX 6' MEDIUM POWER FAST ACTION 
10-17LB 1/4-3/4oz USA

Clip: FORCE TEN STAINLESS DUO LOCK SNAPS #2

Action: Steady retrieving and twitching






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.