24 Nov 2014

Shady Camp Freshwater Barramundi #902-904
SQUIDGY PRO MONGREL

I visited at the Shady Camp for the first time in a while.
We went to the Shady Camp by my friend's 4WD.

We walked on the river bank of the freshwater side.
There were many trees along the banks of the freshwater river.
We found a little open space of the trees on the bank.

I hoped that a safe fishing could be performed while paying special attention, for example, when a crocodile was approaching us.

My friend said that freshwater barramundi should be hungry in the current situation there.

Quite so.  I thought.

I had one fish-bite every three casts.
Normally, I don't twitch a small soft plastic tail-bait lure while retrieving.
But I twitched it.
We didn't catch any nice sized barramundi after all.
It's an hour fishing.




Freshwater barramundi #902 / Soft plastic tail-bait lure




Freshwater barramundi #903




This above soft plastic tail-bait was given by my friend.




Freshwater barramundi #905
November 23, 2014
Land based, Shady camp, NT, Australia




SQUIDGY PRO MONGREL 90mm AUSSIE HERRING.


SQUIDGY PRO MONGREL


Colour: AUSSIE HERRING

Size: 90mm


Where: Shallow water 50cm

Water: Clear - Murky

Line: POWER PRO 30LB

Leader: TRIUMPH SUPER SHOCK LEADER 30LB (Very nice for the shallows)

Knot: The Slim Beauty Knot

Hook: OWNER Jighead 1/4oz. #1/0


Reel: SHIMANO SCORPION 1500XT 
Water Planet Custom Handle 1415

Rod: ST. CROIX 6' MEDIUM POWER FAST ACTION 
10-17LB 1/4-3/4oz USA

Clip: FORCE TEN STAINLESS DUO LOCK SNAPS #2

Action: Steady retrieving, twitching and twitching







Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.