29 Nov 2014

Friday evening
Golden Snapper #16
SHADS

I lost a nice sized barramundi at East Point before I came here.
The settings of dragging powers was incorrect, so I probably wouldn't be able to hook the nice sized barramundi properly.
My dragging powers might be too strong.

The tide was coming in the Mindil Beach.
The sea surface was slightly wavy.
But I had missed a good chance for catching a barramundi at that point.

Since the condition of the sea surface was nice today, I kept fishing there.

As a result, I caught a Golden snapper.




November 28, 2014 Golden snapper
Land based, Darwin, NT, Australia



SHADS 4 INCH PADDLE TAIL LIMEY


Colour: GREEN PERCH

Size: 110mm

Where: Shallow water 30cm -50m

Water: Murky Incoming

Line: Sufix 832 15LB Braid

Leader: TRIUMPH SUPER SHOCK LEADER 30LB 
(Very nice for the shallows)

Knot: The Slim Beauty Knot

Hook: OWNER 1/4oz. #3/0 jighead

Reel: SHIMANO STELLA 2500FE

Rod: SHIMANO TCURVE FLIGHT 1-4kg/1-9g

Clip: FORCE TEN STAINLESS DUO LOCK SNAPS #2

Action: Steady retrieving






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.