17 Aug 2014

ZEREK LIVE SHRIMP
Winter Barramundi
by Mr. Alex Patsalides
Flathead #50 by Hiro

I couldn't catch many winter sea barramundi in July.
To tell repeatedly, it doesn't matter whether the water temperature is cold or not seasonally.
Barramundi must eat to live even in the cold water.

I don't know what have happened in Darwin harbor.
In my case, barramundi won't take hard body lures on our shallows recently.
Some people recommended me to use soft plastic prawn or shrimp lures for catching winter barramundi.
I don't know whether prawn have been more familiar with winter barramundi in Darwin harbor.
On the other hand, I don't know whether mullet haven't been familiar with winter barramundi in Darwin harbor. 
I think that the absolute number of mullet is getting smaller in Darwin harbor.
I didn't see a large group of mullet on our shallows these days at all.
I expected that I could catch many barramundi this year because we had a very nice monsoon rainy season before this winter season.
But I haven't caught many barramundi so far this year.
Actually, I still can catch many small trevally, bream, flathead and whiting with prawn bait in this winter season.
It was thought that the route of a large group of mullet had to be changed by something in Darwin harbor.
But it's not actually quite that simple.
It is thought that something irregular has happened in the Daly river also.
In addition, I don't know whether Darwin harbor has been stocked with larval barramundi or not recently.

I didn't catch any winter barramundi today.
I only caught a flathead with ZEREK Live shrimp.




August 17, 2014 Flathead
Land based, Darwin, NT, Australia




ZEREK Live shrimp

By the way, Mr. Alex Patasaldies caught some nice 86cm and larger winter barramundi by land based with ZEREK Live shrimp in the Daly river in July.





Alex used a ZEREK Live shrimp




ZEREK Live shrimp in this picture too.




ZEREK Live shrimp in this picture too.




ZEREK Live shrimp in this picture too.

Mr. Alex Patsalides is a very experienced and skilled angler for catching a metery barramundi by land bsed and he works for Fishing & OutdoorWorld.








Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.