5 Aug 2013

Saturday
I don't recommend land based fishing on a day like this.
But it's a very nice day for me with Liam.

I received an e-mail from Mr. Liam Hatcher.

Hello Hiro,

If you go fishing on Saturday, regardless on any time, would I be able to meet you at one of those places and we can fish together?

Cheers Liam

I replied to Liam.

Hello Liam,

I'll go fishing to XXXXX at 11:00am on Saturday.  The tide is too small.  If the surface of the sea is flat, it will be hopeless.
Thanks,

Cheers,
Hiro

Tides on August 3, 2013

04:19 5.51m
10:46 3.55m
15:53 4.89m
22:32 2.23m

As a result,

The movement of the tide was too small, moreover, the surface of the sea was 'flat - rippled'.
Liam is a very experienced and skilled angler in fly.
But,,,,,,
It was in theory.
We couldn't catch any fish.




Liam made and used a very nice line box.




Liam's fishing tackles

Reel: ROSS REELS USA
Rod: innovator Velocity IM #9 9' - 4pc 4 and 1/2oz
Fly: Liam's hand made

I enjoyed to spend a very nice time with Liam.
It's very important to me.
 ☆⌒(*^-゚)v Thanks!! Liam.







Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ





Thank you very much.