10 Aug 2013

Friday night fireworks
Barramundi #791
YO-ZURI SS MINNOW

The tides were very good.
The surface of the sea was slightly wavy.  It's very good!
The water was cold and very clear.  It's not a very big problem.

I waited for the change of the tide at my place.
I arrived at this spot at 19:20 pm.
And I caught a small barramundi.
I was about to cast the next lure when the fireworks shot up.
I was very unlucky tonight.

Then I gave up fishing.




August 9, 2013 Barramundi
Land based, Darwin, NT, Australia




The fireworks scared clear-water barramundi.



YO-ZURI SS-MINNOW

Colour: SILVER

Size: 70mm

Where: Shallow water 30cm -50m

Water: Very clear Outgoing

Line: FIRELINE 14LB CRYSTAL

Leader line: TRIUMPH SUPER SHOCK LEADER NYLON 30LB

Knot: The Kaneit Knot

Reel: SHIMANO STELLA 2500FE

Rod: SHIMANO TCURVE FLIGHT 1-4kg/1-9g

Clip: FORCE TEN STAINLESS DUO LOCK SNAPS #2

Action: Steady retrieving






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.