15 Aug 2013

41cm nice restaurant sized Rockcod #300
SQUIDGY PRO MONGREL
Steamed fish in Hong Kong style

The tide was very good.
The surface of the sea was slightly wavy.  It's very good!
Incoming tide.

Normally, small rockcod is un welcome guest to me.
But I give a welcome to a nice-restaurant sized rockcod.

 


41cm Rockcod
August 14, 2013
Land based, Darwin, NT, Australia

The fish window opened for only 15 minutes.


I tell the secret of my fishing technique tonight.
Otherwise, I will receive many e-mails as follows,

They said that they have never caught barramundis on lure yet.
Probably beginners asked me where I fished.
I think that they misunderstand.
I fished the same places where they tried to fish.

Can you have the courage to stop SQUIDGY just before a rock for a second?
Can you have the courage to stop SQUIDGY after a rock for a second?

I usually don't recommend it.

I think a good risk-taker knows when to take risks.

It's not easy for everyone but you need it!
Please use this method at your own risk.




I hooked a nice sized barramundi too.
But I couldn't land him.




SQUIDGY PRO MONGREL

Colour: AUSSIE HERRING

Size: 90mm

Where: Shallow water 30cm -50m

Water: Clear Incoming

Line: FIRELINE 14LB CRYSTAL

Leader line: TRIUMPH SUPER SHOCK LEADER NYLON 30LB

Knot: The Kaneit Knot

Reel: SHIMANO STELLA 2500FE

Rod: SHIMANO TCURVE FLIGHT 1-4kg/1-9g

Clip: FORCE TEN STAINLESS DUO LOCK SNAPS #2

Action: Steady retrieving and (pause)  Secret method!




Late dinner.
Steamed fish in Hong Kong style (8 minutes steaming)
Very nice!







Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 
にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.