22 Dec 2011

Barramundi 347 & 2m Crocodile
SQUIDGY FISH
Rainy Season
バラマンディールアー

My computer didn't start anymore on 19th. December.
My computer was 2003 XP model of Dell.
My good friend S came to my place with his old computer.
He is husband of my good friend Y.
He fixed all troubles on my computer.
Now I could use computer again.
Thank you very much.

I saw some dogs playing in the water.
Crocodile was floating here.






The crocodile has staied here since the dry season.
He knew the best spot of my Barramundi fishing.






18th. December 2011 Barramundi
Land based,Darwin,NT,Australia






SQUIDGY FISH


Colour: DROP BEAR

Size: 70mm

Where: Shallow water 30cm - 50cm

Water: Murky Incoming

Tuning: OWNER/Berkley NITRO 1/8oz-3.5g #1/O

Tuning: Glued SQUIDGY FISH to jighead

Line: Fireline 14lb + Leader line 0.50mm Dia. SCHNEIDER

Knot: The Kaneit Knot

Reel: SHIMANO TWINPOWER 2500FB

Rod: SHIMANO T-CURVE FLIGHT 4kg 1-9g

Clip: FORCE TEN STAINLESS DUO LOCK SNAPS

Action: Steady retreiving






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link.

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ
にほんブログ村



Thank you very much.

No comments: