13 Dec 2011

61cm Barramundi
SQUIDGY FISH
Rainy Season
By Mr. Sam Lew

I received e-mail from Mr. Sam Lew.

Hi Hiro,

Catch any fish after I left?
Anyway, google Ross River Virus to see if you have the symptoms.
I've also attached a picture of the barra I caught, it measures 61cm, caught it on the same fishing gear I had today, (daiwa reel,graphite leader etc etc)


He's a good friend of mine.
Thanks Sam. (*^-^)






10th. December 2011
61cm Very nice Barramundi was caught by Mr. Sam Lew.
Land based,Darwin,NT,Australia



SQUIDGY FISH


Colour: DROP BEAR

Size:

Where: Shallow water

Water: Murky Incoming

Rod: Graphite Leader Veloce. 6' M/L Action, fast taper

Reel: Daiwa Certate 2000

Line: Sunline Super PE10lb

Leader: Yamatoyo Shock Leader 40lb






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link.

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ
にほんブログ村



Thank you very much.

No comments: