2 Dec 2011

73cm 6kg Barramundi 328
SQUIDGY FISH
Rainy Season
バラマンディールアー

I had serious pains on my neck, left shoulder and left arm.
I couldn't sleep properly.
I went to see a doctor in this morning.
Four images by a x-ray too.
.....(ー。ー).....
When I was lying down on the bed, I had the strongest pains.
I went fishing.
I couldn't concentrate on fishing, and moreover I left leader line at home.

It's nearly one-hand fishing because I had serious pain on my left arm.

As a result, I caught a very nice Barramundi.
I was very lucky.
I released him back to the water.






2nd. December 2011 19:00pm
73cm 6kg Strongly powerful Barramundi
Land based,Darwin,NT,Australia






No leader line. (・_・;)






SQUIDGY FISH


Colour: DROP BEAR

Size: 100mm

Where: Shallow water 30cm - 50cm

Water: Very murky Incoming

Tuning: OWNER/Berkley NITORO 1/6oz-4.7g #5/O

Tuning: Glued jighead to SQUIDGY FISH

Line: No leader line

Knot: Double PE50lb lines

Clip: FORCE TEN STAINLESS DUO LOCK SNAPS

Reel: SHIMANO CURADO 300E
----- Changed SS bearings into ARB

Rod: ST.CROIX customized by Mr. Matt West
Mr.Matt West: 2010 Barramundi Classic Champion

-----AVID / AC66MF
-----6'6'' MEDIUM POWER FAST ACTION
-----SCⅡGRAPHITE
-----10 - 17LB. 1/4 - 3/4OZ.
-----MADE IN USA

Action: Steady retrieving






Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link.

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ
にほんブログ村



Thank you very much.