13 Dec 2018

Unfavorable conditions

As a result, I haven't been able to catch any barramundi for a week.
There are some complex elements that are considered to be the cause of that.
As I wrote this last week as follows, a strong wind from the sea blows in the afternoon at this time of year in my usual fishing locations.
However, a strong wind from the sea blew in the morning too this last weekend.
It's not good condition for the land based barramundi fishing.
Saturday morning on December 8, I could traveled through many traffic signals without stopping to the Channel Island.
Strictly speaking, I stopped only one traffic signal on the way to the Channel Island.
I thought "I'm lucky today."
Arriving at the Channel Island, I found the shallow water was very dirty.
Normally, sea-barramundi won't come to the shallow water with many fallen leaves etc. floating at the sea surface.
There were many fallen leaves on the water.
In addition, I saw the floating spawns of the coral at sea in profuse amounts.
As a result, I couldn't catch any fish there.
It's very windy in the afternoon as expected.
Sunday morning on December 9, I went fishing at Mindil Beach rocks.
Unfortunately, the strong wind had already started blowing.
The seawater was very dirty.
I saw the floating spawns of the coral there.


As a result, I couldn't catch any barramundi there.
It's windy in the evening on Monday and Tuesday.
9 am on Thursday is the deadline for my fishing column in Sunday Territorian.
It's windy in the evening on Wednesday too.
Even so, I had to go fishing.


I didn't had any fish bites on my lures at all.
The rumble of distant thunder was a signal that a lightning storm was approaching.
The rain came down in buckets as expected.
I'm more afraid of the stroke of lightning than of the crocodile attack.
I couldn't catch any barramundi this last week after all.

Unfavorable conditions
  • Very windy 
  • Floating fallen leaves 
  • Floating spawns of the coral
It cannot be helped.
Including this, such is the land based barramundi fishing.

Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ




Thank you very much.

No comments: