20 Dec 2018

Sunny and windy December

My fishing column has been serialized in NTNews and Sunday Territorian from 2012.
Your generosity is appreciated very much.
On the other hand, I have never experienced such a sunny and windy December as this.
I found it difficult to fish barramundi in my usual fishing locations at the beginning of December.
The conditions haven't necessarily become better in spite of the steady sunny weather.
This steady sunny weather in December might have trouble fishing barramundi.
There exists no firm evidence.
Actually, this problem is unexpectedly serious to me.
The shallow sea is too wavy to fish barramundi every day.


I think that there are more windy days in December than in the average year.
In addition, the sea water was excessively turbid on shore.
I saw the mass coral spawn slicked on the sea surface.
The sea barramundi love the murky water.
I think that the sea barramundi don't like the dirty water.
The coral spawn on the sea surface itself doesn't negatively effect the barramundi fishing.
While there might be some exceptions, the sea barramundi wouldn't come to the shallow water when the sea water was clouded as with the coral spawn, especially in the wavy sea.



Washed up coral spawn at Mindil Beach.
There was a crocodile sighting along the Nightcliff to Casuarina Beach recently.
It's might be a healthy sign in the environment, however.
And yet I'm not convinced of it.
That's why I want to go fishing at Barramundi Adventures Darwin in these days.
Barramundi Adventures Darwin is a land-based, catch and release barramundi fishing farm.

Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ




Thank you very much.

No comments: