27 Nov 2018

Barramundi #1185
Catfish #48
Golden Snapper #21
Rockcod #343
Blue Salmon #8
Trevally #49

Though it's Wednesday, the Channel Island was very crowded with fishing people.
I should avoid fishing locations where people crowd.
Thursday on November 22, I went fishing at Fannie Bay rocks.
There wasn't anyone at this place but me.
I used a 6'6" medium-action fishing rod.
Usually, a medium-action fishing rod is cheaper than a fast-action fishing rod.
I think a medium-action fishing rod useful for beginners.
You can enjoy lure fishing at reasonable price.
The result will be better than you expected.
As a result, I caught a catfish, golden snapper, rockcod and barramundi on Zerek Live Cherabin 100mm having a white colour.


Catfish


Golden Snapper


Rockcod


Barramundi


Zerek Live Cherabin 100mm

Thursday on November 23, I went fishing at Mindil Beach rocks.
The weather of the wet season is unstable.
The thunder was rolling in the distance.
I used Yo-zuri Pin's Minnow 90mm having a gold colour.
I used a 8'6" long-sized medium-action fishing rod.
As a result, I caught a 50cm blue salmon.
This fish was a good fighter.


50cm Blue Salmon


Yo-zuri Pin's Minnow 90mm

Soon, the thunderstorm broke.
I didn't want to be struck by lightning.

Sunday on November 25,
I went fishing at a place near my place.
As was to be expected, there were not many people there.
I used Yo-zuri Pin's Minnow 90mm and 8'6" long-sized medium-action fishing rod again.
As a result, I caught a 50cm GT.
This fish was very tenacious.


50cm Giant Trevally


Yo-zuri Pin's Minnow 90mm

I made sushi with GT.
I had normal sushi and zuke-sushi for a late lunch.
The flesh in fish that was marinated in soy sauce and mirin seasoning with a little ginger.


 When making sushi, forming of bite sized sweet-vinegar rice is the highlight for sushi chef to show his technique.

Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ




Thank you very much.

No comments: