22 Nov 2018

Barramundi #1183-1184
Yo-zuri Pin's Minnow 90mm
81cm Barramundi by Mr. Matt Cook

My favorite tide is often asked if there are spring tide and neap tide.
My favorite tide is often asked if there are high tide and low tide.
I basically don't have my likes and dislikes in tide.
I think that, if the tide-water is moving, the barramundi will take lures when conditions are right.
After all, the best tide shifts with the best fishing point every hour.
Saturday on November 17, I went back to a shallow water near town after a nearly 4 year absence.
It's very neap tide.
The water current was going out very slowly.
I hooked two barramundi while I was wading nearly knee-deep in water.
As a result, I could catch and release one barramundi on Yo-zuri Pin's Minnow 90mm.



Tuesday on November 20, I went fishing at Channel Island with my very good fishing friend, Matt Cook (Cookie).
Cookie is really good at fishing barramundi.
There was a moderately fast water current.
He was using Zerek Live Cherabin 100mm.
His retrieval speed of the lure is basically faster than you expected.
Unfortunately, the midges were bothering us.
If you are bitten by a midge, the bite itches badly, aches slightly and continuously.
The midges are worse than the sand flies in damage.
In addition, Cookie's knee hurt and my lower-back also hurt.
In such a situation, he caught a 81cm nice barramundi.



My efforts didn't pay off.
It started thundering.
Cookie and I gave up fishing.
There was a very short rain too.
I heard that someone caught a 71cm barramundi after we left there.
A short shower brings us a big chance to catch barramundi on a sunny day.

Wednesday on November 21, I went fishing at East Point rocks during the incoming tide.
I caught and released a small barramundi on Yo-zuri Pin's Minnow 90mm.



Lure: Yo-zuri Pin's Minnow Floating

Size: 90mm

Where: Shallow water 30cm - 50cm deep

Water: Murky / Outgoing and Incoming

Line: Surfix 832 30lb

Leader: Jinkai 40lb

Knot: The Albright Knot

Reel: Shimano Curado 150 DC

Rod: Samurai fishing rods Refraction RFB351-266 6'6" Very Fast 10-17lb

Clip: Force ten Stainless Duo Lock Snaps #2

Lure action: Steady triple twitches/a single pause retrieve

Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ




Thank you very much.

No comments: