11 Jan 2018

71cm Barramundi #1114
Squidgies Fish 70mm
8m tide

The tides were very big, with the 8m tide, on January 4.
I went fishing at Channel Island.
The drift of the tide was very fast.
The situation of the seawater was changing every minute.
The best tide normally shifts with the best fishing point every hour.
However, the best tide shifted with the best fishing point every 15minute at that time.
The seawater came up to my knees.
The seawater was murky.
I was casting lures while being cautious about the oncoming of a crocodile in the shallow water.
The productive fishing window was very short when the tides were very big.
That was a once-in-a-short productive fishing window.
Adding a scent of Squidgies S-Factor as a fishing attractant to my soft plastic lure, I caught a 71cm barramundi.






71cm Barramundi / January 4, 2018

I used a small soft plastic shad lure of Squidgies Fish.
Ultimately, the success of the land based barramundi fishing in my usual fishing locations depends on the casting distance of small lures.
The very thin and strong fishing line is very helpful and useful to my land based barramundi fishing.
As fishing tools improved, I can enjoy my land based barramundi fishing.
Light and durable fishing reel and rod are very helpful to me too.




Squidgies Fish

Size: 70mm

Colour: Lime Lighting

Jighead: Owner 1/6oz #1/0

Where: Shallow water 30cm - 50cm

Water: Murky Outgoing

Line: Sufix 832 15LB braid

Leader line: Black magic 40LB

Knot: The Slim Beauty Knot

Reel: Shimano Stella 2500FE

Rod: Shimano Terez C4S 7'2" 10-20lb line weight Medium-power Fast-action

Clip: Force ten Stainless Duo Lock Snaps #2

Action: Steady retrieving



Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ



Thank you very much.

No comments: