16 Jan 2018

56cm Barramundi #1115
Samaki Boom Bait 4" Bomb Shad

January 13, Saturday, I went fishing at Channel Island in the morning.
The tide was going out.
The sea was calm.
I used a top-water lure of Lucky Craft Sammy 115mm for barramundi.
I hooked a nice sized barramundi but couldn't land him up.
And then I went straight to East Point too.
The tide was coming into the shallow water.
I caught a 56cm barramundi on Samaki Boom Bait 4" Bomb Shad.
This was my first time using this lure.






56cm Barramundi / January 13, 2018




Samaki Boom Bait 4" Bomb Shad

Size: 95mm

Colour: Lime Chartreuse

Where: Shallow water 30cm - 50cm

Water: Murky Incoming

Line: Surfix 832 / 20lb

Leader line: Black magic 40lb

Knot: The Slim Beauty

Jighead: Owner 1/4oz #3/0

Reel: Shimano Scorpion 70XG

Rod: Atomic Majar Craft Arrowz Barra AAB-60M 6'0" Lure: 7-28g Line: 10-16lb

Clip: Force ten Stainless Duo Lock Snaps #2

Action: Steady retrieve



Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ





Thank you very much.

No comments: