12 Oct 2017

72cm Barramundi #1088
Mangrovejack #50-51
Squidgies Fish
S-Factor

Sunday morning.
It was a high tide in a big tide.
I was thinking about going somewhere today.
This time, the same as always, I can't decide where to go fishing at the last minute.
I must take the weather into consideration first when go fishing.
The wind was high at that time.
So I went fishing at the mangrove swamps.
5 - 10 millimetre new jelly prawn were splashing about on the surface of the water.
I thought that barramundi or mangrovejack were still moving about in search of new jelly prawn.
I am into Squidgies Fish 70mm Lime Lighting with S-Factor these days.
It is a way of dealing with the jelly-prawn season.
I had an intense fish bite when I was winding the lure along mangrove trees.
As a result, I caught and released two mangrovejack, a 72cm barramundi and three small barramundi there.
Please visit the following YouTube video.
Very exciting barramundi and mangrovejack fishing in Darwin




Nice sized mangrove jack






72cm barramundi




Squidgies Fish

Size: 70mm

Where: Shallow water 30cm - 50cm

Water: Murky

Line: Fins 30lb

Leader line: Black magic 40lb

Knot: The Slim Beauty

Reel: Shimano Scorpion 70XG Gear ratio 8.2:1 very fast

Rod: ST. CROIX 6' Medium Power Fast Action
10-17lb 1/4-3/4oz USA

Clip: Force ten Stainless Duo Lock Snaps #2

Action: Steady retrieving



Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ





Thank you very much.