16 Feb 2017

Mangrovejack #49
Barramundi #1049-1050
Tarpon #16
Squidgy Pro Mongrel
Yo-zuri SS-Minnow

It has stopped raining since yesterday.
After the heavy rains, it takes more than 48 hours before the seawater is back to normal.
Mindil Beach, Fannie Bay and East Point were still very wavy.
I went to a culvert relatively unaffected by the influence of winds.
The moon still hadn't risen.
It's a dark moonless night.

Last time, I got bit by mosquitoes all over this area, and it itched so badly I couldn't stand it.
I wished for protecting from mosquito bite this time.
I saw many mangrove-snakes in the water here about this time last year.
I still remember that well.
Luckily, I didn't see any snakes this time.

I had a short fish-strike every time I cast lure.
But it was very difficult to hook those small fish on lures.
That was where I loosened the drag pressure a lot.
By this, I made a fish take lure away for a little while.
Then I fastened the drag knob in a rush.
As a result, I could catch fish on lures.
  • Mangrovejack x 1
  • Barramundi x 2
  • Tarpon x 1
This method is useful for small fish.

 


This year's first mangrovejack #49 on a Squidgy Pro Mongrel 90mm / Aussie Herring.




Barramundi #1049 on a Squidgy Pro Mongrel 90mm / Aussie Herring.




Barramundi #1050 on a Squidgy Pro Mongrel 90mm / Aussie Herring.




Tarpon #16 on a Yo-zuri SS Minnow.




Squidgy Pro Mongrel 90mm / Aussie Herring.


Where: Shallow water 30cm - 50cm

Water: Murky Outgoing

Line: Fins 30LB

Leader line: Sunline FC Rock Fluorocarbon 40LB

Knot: The Slim Beauty

Reel: Shimano Calcutta 200D

Rod: ST. CROIX Triumph TRC60MF 6'
MEDIUM POWER FAST ACTION 10-17LB 1/4-3/4oz.

Clip: Force ten Stainless Duo Lock Snaps #2

Action: Steady retrieving


Please click on the " Fishing of Ranking" link. 

にほんブログ村 釣りブログ アカメ釣りへ





Thank you very much.